So is it true? Some people are just naturally witty? Sure, I believe that's entirely possible. It's also possible that you can learn it over time. Learn to be faster, funnier, and eventually you can even have your own catch phrase. Of course, without a television show to popularize it, your catch phrase may just stay in your little group of friends. Chances are it'll work with them, they'll use it somewhere, and next you'll find your catch phrase being used somewhere else and you'll tell people emphatically that "I invented this!" and they'll just nod and say "Yeah?" cause everyone says that, but no one really cares about it.
I had initially written a much better intro piece than that. The problem lying in the fact that I do my best writing when in the shower or trying to fall asleep at night. ...sometimes when I'm completely bored going somewhere, like on a car ride, or doing military stuff, but the main point is I do lots of my writing in my head, where they just don't have a device to collect it and push it out to the mainstream. (Shut up, you Twitters...I'm not talking about 140 character blurbs that describe pretty much nothing but the base details) I actually find it hard to limit myself to that little characters. I used to write epic emails when I had a job to people at work who would piss me off, and I was able to blend subtlety and insult so well that you couldn't exactly be sure where it was aimed, or if what I just said was actually an insult to you, or just a base generalization. My boss used to tell me he was going to put a limiter on my keyboard, so that any emails over 50 words would just automatically send after that.
Sometimes having a job was a good thing. Other times, being a jobless bum has it's advantages. It's after noon already today, and I'm sitting here in just my shorts typing on the computer listening to my dog gnawing on a rawhide. Doesn't change the boredom factor though. Yeah, lets admit it. Without structure, life can be pretty boring. I spend too much time sleeping, and just phasing out watching movies. That's got to change. With a move coming up though, one that will move me out of state, (No, not the state of Denial) it's hard to figure out just what kind of little job to get, one that I can leave in 3 months or so...just because. I wouldn't complain about the extra money though. It's also an issue of...what do I want to do? What do I want to do to make money? That's always been one of those issues that never really gets answered, or if it does, it's completely ridiculous. Then you go out and find someone who has a ridiculous job...and all you can think of is, "Why can't I find something like that?"
So. Here's to the start of what is actually my 3rd blog. My 1st was a tremendous hit, and my second was very short lived, and I'll admit, a bit chaotic. Funny though. In my eyes. Since it's my blog, that's all that counts.
Hoping I'll continue more posts in the future...here's looking at you, Kid.