I'm wondering on the validity of opening a drive through Strip club. Pull up to window, insert dollar(s), see boobies. Drive off.
Genius!
Edit: I worked out more on this idea.
I call it "Matt's Strip and Go".
It'll be set up like a car wash. Pull up, show ID to bouncer. Pay entrance fee, put car in Neutral, get pulled through. Watch dancers dance with your windows open to give dollars. Each dancer has a number. At the end you can request say, Dancer # 5 for a Seat Dance (I'm changing Lap dance to this, since you'll be in your car seat). Drive away when done. Easy.
And if I have black girl dancers, they'll have to have unique names like "Little 40" and "Shasata YaHootie"
Edit: Maybe I should put it behind my bar, and call it "Matt's Stop and Strip...and Stay?"
People could call it "Matt'ssss"